Missouri State University
901 S. National Ave.
Springfield, MO 65897
- PhD, 2017, University of Georgia
- Phil 110 Introduction to Philosophy
- Phil 105 Critical Thinking
- Phil 115 Ethics and Contemporary Issues
- Phil 302 Environmental Ethics
- Phil 319 Feminist Philosophy
Research and professional interests
- Environmental Philosophy
- Social and Political Philosophy
- Chackal, T. (2016). “Of materiality and meaning: the illegality condition in street art,” in The Journal of Aesthetics and Art Criticism, 74 (4): 359-370.
- Chackal, T. (2016). “Autonomy and the politics of food choice: from individuals to communities,” in The Journal of Agricultural and Environmental Ethics, 29 (2): 123-141.